I KISSED YOU

I KISSED YOU                                                                              
Gregarious, Shy, and untainted – transparently my life style a decade ago. Indolent or whatever, that is one feature of mine that is a complete stranger to my awesome grades in secondary school days (winks!) taah! Nothing like that!! My usual expression of disgust whenever my peers, back then, weep over a heart break or sing into my skekptical ears “I LOVE HER”.My life, which spanned from the era of sucking mama’s breast to the jss 3 era, was completely void of emotional attachment. I considered this kind of life style the very best. Senior secondary was the phase 2 and I was wholesomely proud to wear my starched white shirt with a well ironed navy blue trouser; it will not be incorrect to say that I wore an apparel of “confidence” due to my ability to stay clear from emotional strings. Frankly speaking, I always saw life as being in tandem with my vehement preaching against teenage love affair (if not for my lazy nature, a profusion of essays would have gone viral) but little did I know that life had plans. O white Jesus! Tell me you get the point. It was no dream blood, cupid struck. Let me put a smile on your face.

It all happened on a Sunday (hmmm!).It was even after service. Due to personal conviction that I was on some awesome outfit, I thought it dope to grin for my camera. Being selective, I wondered about the church building hoping I find a worthy background. I found a background but it had occupants; for I could clearly see two ladies in soft conversation. “Where has she been all my life?” jeez! it is not imprinted in my nature to ponder on things like that but I glaringly did. I watched from a distance and could not help but to expand my eyes. One of the girls struck me – hey! I am so sure about this – plus it took me quite some spent minutes to breathe properly and come to absolute awareness that there was an existing lacuna or gap between my upper lip and lower lip. I managed to say to myself, “wonderfully made”.Sunday night was unusually long and so was my vivid imagination devouring her lips in mine. “aargh! So fast a move”- this I said – she was all in my dream. I wished I gathered sufficient balls that day I saw her with her friend. I regretted. “What could her name possibly be?”

Ever had mushy feelings within you? Guess I am living proof. I felt like my heart was flushed. I could not wait for another Sunday. Gosh! She is so damn fine. Sunday came, I came, and so did a girl wearing a black gown just struggling to lie around her knee region – wow! It was her. I could not focus in church as I used a substantial part of the time to assess all her admirable features. Church was set to close and and I was set to give her a well structured and rehearsed speech. I managed to say “hey” and she looked at me but merely gave a nod. My rehearsed lines failed me and I resorted to using words like “so”, “uhmm”, “well…”. Mehn! She was not even helping matters, she kept a straight face and said scanty things. I got home really moody – did not even eat like I used to. I tried to get over her after all it is just a crush (so I thought). The more I tried to forget her the more I remember her lovely and definitely perfect eyes, juicy lips, killing smile, angelic voice and a lookable body features. All I wanted to do was to know her more for I only knew her name – she is Sarah. I did no rehearsals and waited for yet another Sunday.                                                

On the third Sunday, I met her and established one or two things. I saw her smile – I struggled to hold back a blush. I got her contact and winked her goodbye. The calling streak was severe but it seemed to me that she liked me a little. We kept getting closer and closer and closer. I saw her in my head perpetually. I kiss her in my dreams every night. I wanted her, I loved her personality; I even loved her obdurate nature. Months past, I admitted my feelings. A couple of months in furtherance rolled by and she did same. We had agreements I.e terms upon which our bonds lies. The closer we got, the more I realised that I am never going to be complete without her. We planned a meeting and we happened to be alone. It was a breezy evening. It was supposed to be our normal meeting but a flavour made this one special – due to the distance that served as a threat – for a second, we were talking about how much we missed each other. She was sitting pretty close to me that out skin contact was inevitable. My heart was seemingly not pumping blood (seemed like it was undergoing several gallops) and I managed to say "I missed you.” My right palm was meticulously placed on her left thigh and she seemed to respond to my every hand action in the affirmative – she had desperation all over her lips (could feel the tense hot air ). Cannot even say what she was saying as I was examining her lips. I drew closer to her and was clearly grabbing her waist to myself like a customer grabbing a ticket to see a movie. Our eyes met and hers gave the approval; our nose met, her head bent sideways and I inserted my tongue in hers. It was all hot passion – I felt a Bluetooth connection from within. She blushed and placed her head on my shoulder. I felt her submission and dedication towards keeping me. I believed instantly that cupid struck both of us and love brought us together.

Hey! I love you sugar. I have no intention of breaking us now. Want you jealously in my arms, kissing your juicy lips endlessly just like I KISSED YOU.         
                 
                                         OKOCHA OBED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Article About Nothing.

Nigeria at 56: are we cursed or are we the cause?

AHEAD OF SATURDAY: WHO DID WE OFFEND?