Time Reveals: A model Relationship Is Possible.

Last night, a friend of mine called and told me "Kene this can't be happening o, seems am dreaming" and I quickly responded with the usual Ogini kwa and he said "you remember some years back when my former girlfriend called me a useless boyfriend for one small "swaggy hanky" carrying class boy of hers" and I said yes that's true.
He continued "Kene today, same situation came up and my lover, bae and bestie, told the guy 'look I've got not just a boyfriend but someone I can't ever trade for you or anyone else'.
Bro, remember you told me back then to relax that God is sending the best, Kene you be prophet o and I believe your ministry "

Guys I felt wow, I don't know what you make of the testimony Shaa, but for me there are lessons I've picked:
1) never insist on staying in a relationship when God is clearly showing you signs you need to move on
2) in a relationship never talk down of your partner to guys or babes who are just hanging around
3) when the negative happens dear just move on with life, greater love and prospects awaits you,
4) God's packages may not come first but will certainly Come best.

And back to the testimony,  he concluded by saying "bros, am just informing you that am fully taken now o, no vacancy, plans in Top Gear,"

Men and brethren, now a note to all ladies, guys are also emotional and can be heart broken too, 
To guys, be very careful the way you handle your lady, she may be denying so many other guys the opportunity to be with her just because of you treat her right....

Finally I recommend Myles Munroe's book WAITING and DATING to you all before you jump into any relationship or even if you are in one already read it and boost the relationship for the better.

You are the best.  Thanks for giving me your Audience this morning

It's
S. K. Agwu Esq.
(friendship, relationship and family mediation consultant)
kenagwusjr@yahoo.com
Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see God.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Article About Nothing.

Nigeria at 56: are we cursed or are we the cause?

AHEAD OF SATURDAY: WHO DID WE OFFEND?