DIARY OF A RANDOM PHILANDERER

With my head resting on her bogus frontals, I really was deep in thought.
I tried hard to remember her name: not the name of the present chick; of course this one's name is Naomi but the name of some chic that I had met on bbm about 3 years ago (I eventually deleted her after 6 months).
She was sort of skinny or at least that's what I could figure from her pictures. Sonia was her name and I couldn't quite believe how someone I hadn't even met claimed to have such deep feelings for me after just 3 days of talking.
It was barely a week after we started chatting and she wanted us to meet which I readily accepted.

The D day came and some random lecturer had me pissed after he fixed a test for the next day.
Now, I normally wouldn't have bothered but I had missed the previous test and I had not even opened the book yet so I cancelled meeting Sonia so that I could at least try to catch up.

I know with this, you would feel we met later that week but shit happens because fast forward to this very moment, I still never came face to face with Sonia: it was excuses upon excuses from both sides.
She even ... *Naomi unfortunately disrupts "Michael! Michael! what are you thinking about so deeply that you can't even hear your phone ring."

I faked a smile and looked at her while asking her who was calling and she replied, "Sonia". Naomi however then asked with a tone full of distrust & suspicion "Who is Sonia?" after she saw the bewildered look on my face when she told me it was Sonia that called.
To be continued...

King Omo`

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Article About Nothing.

Nigeria at 56: are we cursed or are we the cause?

AHEAD OF SATURDAY: WHO DID WE OFFEND?