DIARY OF A RANDOM PHILANDERER: 4

I had heard some diabolic tales of the Ishan people especially of their girls but now I was at the receiving end of Ese's threat just because I refused to overlook her conspicuous frontals the first time we met which made me collect her number.
Well the story of Ese is one for another day.
So I switched off my phone and lied to Naomi that it was one of those network calls.
On Saturday morning after the decent bonking of the previous night, I put on my phone and saw a text from Ese stating how much she missed me & wanted to link up one last time.
I was pissed at myself for not completely cutting ties with Ese. The thing is after we finally broke up, we still had occasional one night stands even when I was dating Naomi (by now you should have figured I cheated a lot on poor Naomi) because it was like she had that kind of inexplicable hold on me.
I was going to ignore the text but knowing the kind of chic that Ese is (she'll literally go berserk & show up at my door), I replied her text with the 3 simple words "I'll call you".

 I had just gotten back to my room after going to see Yomi (mainly because of Ese's ish) when I perceived the aroma of Naomi's sumptuous soup (like flavour said 'better soup na money kill am', so the bar I dropped for it nor be beans).

After the delicious lunch, we decided to watch one of those marvel movies. The movie had hardly gone far when I heard a knock on my door. In my mind, I was certain it was Ese. In a split second, I had lies prepped because I knew it was about to go down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Article About Nothing.

AHEAD OF SATURDAY: WHO DID WE OFFEND?

Nigeria at 56: are we cursed or are we the cause?