DIARY OF A RANDOM PHILANDERER CONTINUED:

...If there's one thing I've learnt from my numerous encounters with women, it'll be that you really don't need to lie when you don't have to because there'll always be a lot of times when you will actually need that lie.
So I simply answered saying,
"One girl like that on my bbm from about 3 years ago".

Naomi being the oversabi chic that she is, probed further (only her doinz in the 'oza room' make me ignore her annoying overzealousness in wanting to know everything)
"So Michael how come I haven't met her if you've known her for that long"
I replied "Baby that's because we lost contact and haven't spoken since 3yrs ago, that's what I meant from what I said earlier".
She certainly isn't the smartest but she makes up for that with other skills that she's got (if you know, you know).
At least she seemed satisfied with my reply so I guess that settled that because I wasn't really interested in linking up with Sonia.
I felt she was the type of chic that would come & waste my time and again, I don't fancy skinny girls that much so I blocked her number.

I had just finished exams and I was chilling with my guyz but mostly with Naomi sha.
She came to my place on Friday & was to 'Netflix & chill' till Sunday before travelling home (she lived in Calabar). 
I just hoped she didn't have to stay beyond Sunday because I had other plans. It was about 8pm and we had just got back from buying suya at a place nearby, then Naomi asked,
"You seem upset, did I do something wrong?"
To be continued....

King Omo`

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Article About Nothing.

Nigeria at 56: are we cursed or are we the cause?

AHEAD OF SATURDAY: WHO DID WE OFFEND?