Diary Of A Random Philanderer: 5

Mercy was the name of the one and only girl that broke my heart in secondary school.

Although her name was Mercy but the way she smashed my heart back then was so merciless that it changed me forever.
It's funny how one girl could cause the heartbreak of several chics just because she dumped my ass.
Well, as I motioned towards the door, many thoughts juggled through my head but as a sharp guy with a lot of experience in these kind of things, I knew all I had to do was keep my composure.
I opened the door and felt relieved when I saw that it was Kelvin (someone I wouldn't call a friend but rather one of those guys that lived nearby).

Me: Kelvin hafa na
Kelvin: baba no vex o, I just wan charge fone for your room...our light get issue
Me: na wa o, that's why you wan break my door...abeg you go just drop am with me cos my chic dey inside
Kelvin: okay you too much baba, I go come carry am later.

On Sunday morning, I kissed Naomi goodbye as she left for the park. She wanted us to go to church together before travelling but I told her I was going home that morning because my mum had called to say she was ill (lol...normal lie).
I just wanted her to leave early because I wanted to see Ese so she will let me be for the time being.
Few minutes after Naomi left, I laid on the bed as I called Ese. It didn't even take long before this chic showed up with her pompous frontals.
She tried apologizing about all the troubles she caused me back then (I think I'll find a suitable time to explain the extent which this Ese chic troubled my life just because of ordinary heartbreak that I meted on her).
Well, I allowed her finish her long story of how she still loved me but still told her that this was the final link up & then I'll be done with her.
She agreed but promised that it'll be so memorable that I'll come begging for more.
I knew she was going to say that because she always took pride in her prowess in bed. Fast forward to a couple of minutes later after the stripping of clothes, boobs grabbing etc the chic was giving one of the most amazing mouth actions ever (BJ queen as she was fondly called by me anytime we talk dirty) but I soon became hungry for the main "koko".
She however wanted me to return the favor but I was having none of that (for reasons best known to me).
So I slid in & not too long after, she started her trademark moan with words like "Jesu" thrown into it, I didn't want her calling out such a holy name but what can I say, when you're good, you're good. She started gyrating her hips deeper & deeper into my body for better thrust.
At this point I was thankful for the music from my speakers which silenced her moans (Yomi once joked that he was on his way to see me when from afar he heard Ese moaning loud from my room so he just turned back).
So I pounded away until I heard another pounding on the door which made the already weak door give way & you can only imagine the look on my face when it turned out to be Naomi.

King Omó

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Article About Nothing.

AHEAD OF SATURDAY: WHO DID WE OFFEND?

Nigeria at 56: are we cursed or are we the cause?